My Guide Website?
From Tarifa Area: Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour5 Reviews
See the major sights of Gibraltar on this sightseeing tour. From Europa Point to the nature reserve, enjoy spending time exploring nature and the city center.
- Visit Apes Den to see the only wild monkeys of Europe
- Walk into the prehistoric times of the Rock at Saint Michael Caves
- Reach Europa Point, the southernmost point of Gibraltar
- Have time to spend in the city center at your own leisure
DescriptionYour sightseeing tour of Gibraltar begins with a pickup from your selected meeting point. On the way to Gibraltar the tour bus may stop for additional pickups. Enjoy and relax during the scenic ride. Once arriving in Gibraltar you will head to the city center to begin a guided tour that includes visits to Europa Point where you can see its iconic lighthouse, the stunning and impressive labyrinth that is the Saint Michael Caves, and the wild monkeys of Apes Den. After the tour you will have a couple of hours to spend at your leisure in the city center. Take a stroll around the small, but charming city, have lunch, and discover abundant tax free shopping and interesting monuments. While on your own have the chance to visit the Gibraltar Museum or the Botanic Gardens.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select meeting point locations Gibraltar minibuses with Spanish and English-speaking drivers Food and drinks
- Some nationalities may need a visa. Please contact the local partner about this