My Guide Website?
From Málaga or Marbella: Private Gibraltar Tour1 Reviews
Visit the overseas territory of Gibraltar on a private tour from Málaga or Marbella: Discover local highlights like the Nature Reserve, St. Michael's Cave, the Ape's Dean, and the Great Siege Tunnels.
- Gaze in awe at the majestic Rock of Gibraltar as your cross the border
- Explore the nature reserve with a guided tour, and learn about local history
- See the famous Barbary macaques, the only wild primates in Europe
- Visit historic landmarks such as the Moorish Fortress and the Siege Tunnels
- Discover more of the town at your own pace with the full-day tour option
DescriptionEmbark on a guided half-day or full-day tour to Gibraltar and visit the imposing Rock of Gibraltar, home to a nature reserve. Choose to extend your tour after your visit to the reserve with some time for shopping and exploration within the city. Start with pickup from your accommodation in Málaga or Marbella. Travel across the Spanish border into the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar. Gaze in awe at the massive limestone rock, known as the Rock of Gibraltar as you cross the border. Meet your guide in the town and take a guided tour of the nature reserve located on the Rock of Gibraltar and explore St. Michael’s Caves, the Siege Tunnels, and the Moorish Fortress. Spot the mischievous Barbary macaques, which are the only wild primates in Europe. If you choose the full-day tour option, take some time to explore the city at your own pace, with time for shopping and lunch. Then board the bus for a relaxing journey back to your accommodation.
IncludesEntrance fees to the Nature Reserve Driver Transportation Guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
ExcludesFood and drinks Tips
- The local guide will meet you in Gibraltar town, just after crossing the border at the phone box at the set time The tour in a minibus or regular bus with more than 8 people includes a tour guide during the journey Hotel pickup is available from Marbella/Málaga hotels A current valid passport is required on the day of travel Please verify before your arrival that you have the correct visa (if applicable) for entering Gibraltar