From Costa del Sol: Tangier Full-Day Tour by Ferry378 Reviews
Travel to Tangier by ferry and spend a full-day around the exotic sights of the Kasbah and enjoy an authentic lunch. Marvel at the tremendous snake charmers and wander through the colourful stalls of the Bazaar.
- Take a ferry to Tangier and spend a full day taking in the exotic sights, sounds and smells of the city
- Cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar and visit the Kasbah, souk, market and old city
- Marvel at the feats of the snake charmers
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore the Moroccan products filling the stalls of the Bazaar
DescriptionAfter being picked up at your hotel in one of the following zones: Malaga, Torremolinos, Marbella or Estepona, you will journey to the Costa del Sol to Tarifa. Here you will board the Fast Ferry and cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar. Upon arriving in Tangier, start a walking tour of the little souk, where you will visit the dried fruit, vegetables, and spice markets as well the jewelers’ street where you will receive a full explanation of the Moroccan wedding ritual. Then visit of the medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress) to discover the rich architecture. Stop to see the snake charmer and visit to one of the local bakeries to taste their tasteful breads. Lunch is offered in a typical Moroccan restaurant. Continue on to a bazaar where you will be informed about the different types of carpets as well as local handicrafts. After that, take a bus sightseeing tour along the sea front promenade, avenue Mohamed V, Severo Ochoa institute, the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish quarters, the Royal Palace and on the way to the Atlantic coast, stop at the punico roman necropolis where you can enjoy some of the best views of the Strait of Gibraltar and see the tombs dating back to the roman times After a short stop at Cape Spartel where the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea mixed their waters, sip on a traditional mint tea and learn about the mint tea rituals. Stop at an Atlantic dune to take pictures and ride the camels (optional) then return to the port driving through the most glamorous neighborhood. With arms full of exotic Moroccan products and a lifetime worth of memories, you will make your return.
IncludesAir-conditioned bus transport Local guide Round-trip ferry tickets Lunch Hotel pickup from Malaga, Torremolinos, Marbella, or Estepona Drinks at the restaurant
- Tour fees differ depending on pick-up and drop-off location
- Tour not available Christmas Eve (December 24), Christmas Day (December 25), New Year’s Eve (December 31) and New Years Day (January 1)
- The program may change to accommodate time changes in the boat's winter schedule (November to March). The duration of the tour in the winter is approx. 10 hours
- Please note that the client must obtain his own visas, passports, vaccination certificates and other documents required for the entry and stay in the countries included in the program
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability