My Guide Website?
Morocco 4-Day Tour from the Costa del Sol2 Reviews
Cross the Strait of Gibraltar and experience life in north Africa on a 4-day tour of Morocco. See the sights of the imperial cities of Fes and Meknes and explore the souks of Tangier. Discover the Mausoleum of Mohamed V in Rabat and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gibraltar:If youʻre booking your trip to Gibraltar last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour
- Morocco: Sightseeing Day Trip from Algeciras
- Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville
- From Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Tour
- Explore the lively souks of Tangier
- See the imperial highlights of Fes and Meknes
- Take a panoramic sightseeing tour of Rabat
- Wander the narrow streets of the Fes Casbah
DescriptionGet a taste of life in Morocco on a 4-day tour from the Costa del Sol and visit the imperial cities of Fes and Meknes. Enjoy panoramic views as you journey from one destination to the next, stay in 4-star accommodation and end in the port city of Tangier before taking the ferry back across the Strait of Gibraltar. Day 1 (Wednesday): Costa del Sol – Tangier – Fes Catch the ferry from Algeciras or Tarifa and cross the Strait of Gibraltar to Morocco. Then, journey by coach to the port city of Tangier and take a panoramic sightseeing tour to see the main monuments before making your way to the imperial city of Fes. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the 4-star Sofía Hotel or Hotel Menzeh Zalagh. Day 2 (Thursday): Fes Spend the morning on a sightseeing tour of the old Medersa university and explore the narrow streets of the Casbah. See the beautiful Fontaine Nejjarine and get the afternoon to explore on your own at leisure. Day 3 (Friday): Fes – Meknes – Rabat -Tangier Travel to the imperial walled city of Meknes, and continue to Rabat to visit the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and Hassan Tower. Make your way back towards Tangier for dinner and your overnight stay at the 4-star Atlas Rif Hotel or Hôtel Atlas Les Almohades. Day 4 (Saturday): Tangier – Costa del Sol Board the ferry after breakfast and travel back across the Strait of Gibraltar to Spain.
IncludesTransportation Local guides Accommodation in selected 4-star hotels Tourist Insurance Porterage of 1 bag per person
- Tours depart every Wednesday all year round
- You will be required to clear customs with your own luggage
- Only 1 item of luggage is allowed per person • Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance of departure
- The Morocco part of the tour can be modified without any substantial variation of services
- Accommodation is subject to a single supplement for solo travelers
- A supplement applies in the months of July through October
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings