My Guide Website?
Gibraltar World War II & Fortress Tour4 Reviews
Explore military matters in Gibraltar on a 2-hour sightseeing tour of the World War II tunnels, 100 Ton Gun, and O’ Hara’s Battery. Enjoy panoramic views of the Straits of Gibraltar from the Rock summit and meet the famous Barbary Apes.
- Marvel at the mighty 100 Ton Gun, with a firing range of 8 miles
- Go to O' Hara's Battery on the summit of Gibraltar for superb panoramic views
- See the famous Barbary Apes at Ape Den
- Walk in the footsteps of thousands of military staff at the World War II tunnels and see where they lived and worked underground
- Discover Gibraltar's Moorish history at the Castle Pass-by