My Guide Website?
Gibraltar: Dolphin Cruise safari114 Reviews BEST SELLER
Set sail for almost guaranteed dolphin sightings in the Straits of Gibraltar from Gibraltar city. See dolphins in the wild from the comfort of a boat with on board refreshments and toilet facilities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gibraltar:If youʻre booking your trip to Gibraltar last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Set sail across the Bay and Straits of Gibraltar looking for resident dolphins
- Get up close with wild dolphins that often come close enough to almost touch them
- Cruise in a state-of-the-art trihedral hulled boat with good manoeuvrability for following the pods
- Enjoy return coach transfers from the Costa del Sol to the Rock of Gibraltar
- Travel in small groups for better comfort and views of the dolphins by the side of the boat
DescriptionJoin a dolphin-watching trip across the Bay and Straits of Gibraltar, on board a state-of-the-art trihedral hulled boat, which allows for greater maneuverability to move with the dolphin pods. You will see dolphins so close you can almost touch them, typically just 18 inches from an outstretched hand. Full live commentary will be provided throughout the trip and sailings typically last 1-hour to 1.5-hours. Look out too for whales, although be warned that these sightings are very rare. Whales have much larger lungs than dolphins and can stay under the surface for over an hour, traveling a greater distance before surfacing. Dolphins have smaller lungs and surfaces regularly spend the majority of their time on the surface, making it easier to spot them.
IncludesDolphin watching boat trip Toliet facilities on board
- Ask for extra coats, sunglasses, and hats on board for extra passenger comfort