Gibraltar: 1-Hour Dolphin Watching Cruise80 Reviews
Set sail for almost guaranteed dolphin sightings in the Straits of Gibraltar from Gibraltar city. See dolphins in the wild from the comfort of a boat with on board refreshments and toilet facilities.
- Set sail across the Bay and Straits of Gibraltar looking for resident dolphins
- Get up close with wild dolphins that often come close enough to almost touch them
- Cruise in a state-of-the-art trihedral hulled boat with good manoeuvrability for following the pods
- Enjoy return coach transfers from the Costa del Sol to the Rock of Gibraltar
- Travel in small groups for better comfort and views of the dolphins by the side of the boat
DescriptionJoin this 1 to 1.5-hour dolphin watching trip and sail with the original Gibraltar dolphin tour operator. With 43 years in the business, the experienced crew can boast more than 20 years combined experience spotting wild dolphins. You will sail across the Bay and Straits of Gibraltar, on board a state-of-the-art trihedral hulled boat, which allows for greater manoeuvrability to move with the dolphin pods. There is an indoor cabin, as well as frontline seating for your comfort, and Dolphin Safari only take 25 passengers maximum to allow everyone space to move. You will see dolphins so close you can almost touch them, typically just 18 inches from an outstretched hand. Full live commentary will be provided throughout the trip and sailings typically last 1-hour to 1.5-hours, although spring sailings can be up to 2 hours long. Look out too for whales, although be warned that these sightings are very rare. Whales have much larger lungs than dolphins and can stay under the surface for over an hour, traveling a greater distance before surfacing. Dolphins have smaller lungs and surface regularly spending the majority of their time on the surface, making it easier to spot them. Dolphin Safari Gibraltar has the highest success rate for dolphin spotting in Gibraltar, with a 98% guaranteed chance to see dolphins so close that you will often have almost eye to eye contact with them!
IncludesDolphin watching boat trip Toliet facilities on board Drinks (available for purchase on the boat)
- Ask for extra coats, sunglasses, and hats on board for extra passenger comfort
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY