My Guide Website?
Gibraltar: 1 day GibraltarPass22 Reviews
The GibraltarPass combines all of Gibraltar’s top attractions under one ticket, giving you a hassle-free, value for money, experience of the famous Rock, all in a single digital pass.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gibraltar:If youʻre booking your trip to Gibraltar last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour
- Morocco: Sightseeing Day Trip from Algeciras
- Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville
- From Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Tour
- Over 15 Included Attractions and discounts & freebies in over 100 businesses!
- Includes CableCar, Minibus Rock Tour, Monkeys, Cave, SkyWalk, Siege Tunnels
- Includes free bus transport from Border and cruise port to city centre &cablecar
- Digital Pass sent to your mobile device and scanned at all included attractions
- Includes free guide book to Gibraltar, map and itineraries for a great day out!
DescriptionThe GibraltarPass is your key to access Gibraltar’s top attractions with impressive savings and exclusive special offers. Discover the iconic Rock. Enjoy the breath-taking vistas. Encounter the famous monkeys and travel through over 1000 years of military history. All included with the Gibraltar One Day Pass! The GibraltarPass combines all of Gibraltar’s top attractions under one ticket, including the cable-car, minibus Rock tour, the Skywalk, St Michael’s Cave, Apes Den, Great Siege Tunnels and much more. It also includes free public bus transportation from the border to the city centre and to the cable-car, along with a variety of freebies, perks and discounts in over 100 shops, restaurants and activity providers across Gibraltar. Once purchased, this digital pass is sent to your mobile device to be scanned at all participating attractions, to gain entrance at no further cost. Also included are an electronic guide book to Gibraltar, map and suggested itineraries for you to make the most out of your visit. The GibraltarPass provides a hassle-free, value-for-money and superior experience of Gibraltar!
IncludesThe Cable Car St Michael's Cave Minibus Rock Tour (guided tour) Apes Den (monkeys) SkyWalk Great Siege Tunnels WW2 Tunnels Alameda Botanic Gardens Alameda Wildlife Park (zoo) Ohara's Gun Battery Windsor Suspension Bridge City Under Siege Exhibition Moorish Castle The Military Heritage Centre 100 Ton Gun Europa Point Observation deck Return bus transportation (routes 5 and 10) from Border and Cruise Port to City Centre and to Cable Car
- The pass is valid for 1 day from 5:00 AM to 11:59 PM on your chosen date The cable car is not included from January 15-21, 2024, due to maintenance With the GibraltarPass you have the option of transport to the attractions at the top of the Rock either by Cable Car or by guided Minibus Rock Tour, but Not both. If you wish to go on the guided Minibus Rock Tour you must reserve places at least 24hrs in advance. No need to reserve places on the cable car. Minibus Rock Tour includes a 2hr guided tour stopping at Europa Point for viewing onto Africa and the Strait, visit to the fabulous St Michael's Cave and an encounter with the monkeys at Apes Den, along with other viewpoints. Should you wish to stay longer on the Rock, ask the driver to let you off by Princess Caroline's Battery from where it is a short walk to Great Siege Tunnels and WW2 Tunnels and Moorish Castle, but you will have to make your own way back to town-about 20min of downhill walk. Minibus returns back to start point.