Full Day Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour735 Reviews
Our full day Gibraltar sightseeing tour takes you to every corner of this famous rock. See another continent from Punta Europa and travel through secret underground passages in the Cuevas de San Miguel. For such a small place there is a lot to see.
- This full day sightseeing tour takes you on a mini-bus tour around Gibraltar
- View African mountains from the Punta of Europa, one edge of the Gibraltan rock
- Travel down the secret underground passages in Cuevas de San Miguel
- Finish the tour with a shopping excursion at the Calle Real
DescriptionYour minibus will pick you up from Torremolinos, Marbella or Estepona and we will drive you to Costa del Sol. Once in Gibraltar, our minibus will take us to all the major sights, including Punta Europa and Las Cuevas de San Miguel. Punta Europa, on the edge of the rock, has a lighthouse and stunning views of the African mountains, just across the water. Cuevas de San Miguel has more of an edge. Though now a major tourist attraction, it was once a refuge for soldiers during wars and a secret passageway for those looking to escape. After the tour, we will give you the time to explore the shopping district of Calle Real and surrounding areas.
IncludesAir-conditioned motor coach Multilingual guide Saint Michael Caves entrance fee Lunch and drinks
- The tour is not available on the following dates: December 24 -25, December 31, January 1 and on bank holidays. Please note that the client must obtain his own visas, passports, vaccination certificates and other documents required for the entry and stay in the countries included in the program.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability