My Guide Website?
Full-Day Gibraltar Shopping Tour from the Costa del Sol240 Reviews
Drive down the picturesque Costa del Sol and spend the day in the shopping paradise of Gibraltar. Enjoy duty-free prices, and discover top British brands, where you can spend your British pounds on souvenir gifts and fashion items.
- Enjoy a full day shopping in Gibraltar's duty free stores
- Find fashion and souvenir gift bargains
- Discover top British brands, such as Marks and Spencer, and Body Shop, as well as the famous Gibraltar Crystal
- Sightsee some of Gibraltar's attractions, such as the famous Rock and St. Michael's Cave
- See Gibraltar's lovable Barbary macaques
DescriptionSpend the day shopping in Gibraltar from the Costa del Sol and get more for your money. The British territory offers unrivalled shopping opportunities, with duty-free prices on many goods, and top British stores on Main Street. With hotel pick-ups in the Torremolinos, Marbella, and Estepona zones, you will travel along the picturesque Costa del Sol, past the Contravallation Line, all the way to Gibraltar where you will have free time to explore its many shops. Your full day to Gibraltar departs at 08:20, which will give you plenty of time once you have crossed the border. Explore the famous Rock, and browse all the fantastic shops and boutiques, including the famous Gibraltar Crystal, where you will find many beautiful items made of quality crystal. You will even have time to do a bit of sightseeing before you return. Head down to the grotto of St. Michael’s Cave, and look out for the infamous Barbary macaques. It is said that the British won’t leave Gibraltar until the last macaque has departed! With your bags full, drive back along the Costa del Sol at the end of the 11-hour tour, enjoying the views of the Moroccan coastline across the Mediterranean.
IncludesAir-conditioned bus transport throughout Local, multilingual guide Lunch Beverages
- Tour does not operate on the 24th, 25th, or 31st December, 1st January, or bank holidays in Spain & Gibraltar
- Please note that the client must obtain his own visas, passports, vaccination certificates and other documents required for the entry and stay in the countries included in the program