From Seville: Day Trip to Gibraltar73 Reviews
See the sights of Gibraltar on a day trip from Seville and experience the gateway to Africa from Europe. Explore the caves of San Miguel, encounter the barbary monkeys on the Rock of Gibraltar, and enjoy some free time to shop on Main Street.
- Get views of Africa across the Strait of Gibraltar
- Visit the Rock of Gibraltar and explore the caves of San Miguel
- Enjoy some free time for lunch and to do some duty free shopping on Main Street
DescriptionEmbark on an unforgettable journey that combines history and multiculturalism with duty free shopping, impressive caves and the famous monkeys of Gibraltar! Depart Seville and journey to the frontier to cross the border of the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar and visit Punta de Europa, mainland Europe's southernmost spot. Look across the Strait of Gibraltar to where the vast continent of Africa begins. Take some souvenir photos of the coastlines of Spain and Morocco from the top of the Rock of Gibraltar. Then, visit the amazing limestone caves of San Miguel (Cueva de San Miguel) and admire the numerous stalactite and stalagmite formations. Next, meet the barbary monkeys of Gibraltar, a unique breed from Europe that, according to legend, are a sign the British will not leave as long as the monkeys are still there! Enjoy some free time for lunch and to do some duty free shopping on Main Street, known worldwide for its low-priced jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. There are also plenty of bars and cafés, offering a wide selection of delicious options for visitors.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Spanish and English-speaking guide Entrance fees to the caves of San Miguel Free time to walk around the historic city center Food and drinks
- Please note that the order of the tour may be changed due to unexpected circumstances. To facilitate these changes, your tour may be in two different languages
- Please bring your passport or national identity document. A multiple entry Visa for certain countries is required. Please check your visa requirements for Gibraltar
- Note: depending on its COVID protocol, it is possible that when you return to your country of origin, you may have to quarantine after crossing the border
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability