My Guide Website?
From Seville: 2-Day Trip to Tangier 🐪4 Reviews
On this tour, leave Seville city to head to the Strait of Gibraltar. The journey will be approximately 2-hours and take you to Tarifa, placing you at the step of the African continent.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gibraltar:If youʻre booking your trip to Gibraltar last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour
- Morocco: Sightseeing Day Trip from Algeciras
- Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville
- From Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Tour
- Experience the cultures of Africa and Europe together in a cosmopolitan city
- Enjoy the medina and the bay
- Sightsee some cetaceans from the ferry between the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy a Camel Ride
DescriptionTangier offers a beautiful and large cultural and historical legacy. Straddling the Atlantic and the Mediterranean Seas, this city hides a cosmopolitan aroma that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. If you look at the sea, you will find the Bay of Tangier and the Strait of Gibraltar and if you look at the other side, you will see the walls of Tangier medina. Tangier is populated by more than a million inhabitants that coexist day by day. Visitors will enjoy both being in the medina and in front of its magnificent bay, with all the charms the city has to offer. When the ferry arrives, your local guide will take you through the streets of the medina to visit the most unique places for several hours. Take the opportunity to go deeper into Moroccan culture and learn about the African continent during this excursion. Afterwards, return to the port of Tangier to cross the strait again by ferry and finally, head to Seville city.
IncludesOvernight accommodation. All taxes, fees and handling charges. Lunch on the first day and breakfast on the second day. Driver/local professional guide. Pick-up service. Round trip shared transfer. Round trip shared ferry.
- • Please provide your accommodation details and local service provider will make its best to pick you up as close as possible.
- A current valid passport and/or visa will be required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. • All visa organization is the sole responsibility of the traveler therefore, local service provider will not offer any information about visa or passport process. Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not the compa
- Students up to 25-years-old that hold a valid student card should bring it to show to staff to validate the discount
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ny.