My Guide Website?
From Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Gibraltar with Guided Tour172 Reviews
Take a day trip from Malaga and explore the British overseas territory of Gibraltar. Enjoy a guided tour and spend time exploring Gibraltar at your own leisure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gibraltar:If youʻre booking your trip to Gibraltar last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sights some of Gibraltar's major attractions, such as the famous Rock and St. Michael's Cave
- Enjoy a full day shopping in Gibraltar's duty free stores
- Explore the tiny territory of Gibraltar from corner to corner
- See Gibraltar's lovable Barbary apes
DescriptionMeet your guide and hop aboard a motorcoach as you set off to Gibraltar. Along the way, relax and enjoy the scenery as the coach makes stops to pick up additional guests. During your journey to Gibraltar, listen to your guide as they detail the program for the day, point out interesting sites, and explain the main customs limits for products purchased on the peninsula. Also, learn a bit about the overseas British territory and its connection to Greek mythology. Upon crossing the border notice how the city lies at the foot of a huge limestone rock where you can have fabulous views over the bay and sometimes the northern coast of Africa if the weather permits it. Arrive in Gibraltar and after the coach is parked you will have five hours to spend as free time and participate in your guided tour. Connect with your guide to join a sightseeing tour that includes stops at Europa Point, entrance to Saint Michael’s Cave, and the possibility to have a close look at the famous Barbary apes, the only wild primates in liberty in Europe. The tour takes approximately 1.5-hours, after which you will have free time for lunch, shopping, and exploring the city at your own leisure. Then, meet your guide at your designated meeting time and return to your departure point.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned motorcoach Guided tour Local, multilingual guide Saint Michael's Cave entrance fee Travel insurance
- Stops will be made on the way to Gibraltar to pick up additional guests For non-EU or UK citizens, please check whether you need a VISA to visit Gibraltar The responsibility for accessing Gibraltar rests with the person who has booked the tour For the option with a visit to the Rock of Gibraltar, minors must present a valid photo ID to verify their identity. Otherwise, an adult general admission fee will apply