My Guide Website?
Costa de la Luz: Gibraltar Day Trip & Dolphin Watching Tour4 Reviews
Experience Gibraltar and see wild dolphins in their natural habitat on this guided day trip. Travel by bus along the Costa de la Luz, explore Gibraltar, and take a boat tour in search of dolphins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gibraltar:If youʻre booking your trip to Gibraltar last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in stunning views of The Rock of Gibraltar, Spain, and North Africa
- Cruise the Bay and Strait of Gibraltar to look for 3 species of dolphins
- Stroll through the pedestrian-friendly Main Street packed with duty-free shops
- Relax at the sheltered marina of Ocean Village and get close-up views of Africa
- Experience a blend of English, Spanish, and North African cultures in 1 place
DescriptionSee Gibraltar’s major landmarks on a guided day trip from Costa de la Luz. Enjoy a bus ride along with live commentary on board. Explore Gibraltar at your own pace (unguided). Take a catamarn to see up to 3 different dolphin species while admiring views of The Rock of Gibraltar, Spain, and North Africa. Start the trip from your chosen meeting point. Hop on a bus and enjoy the journey along the Costa de la Luz and the Bay of Algeciras. Learn about the history of the British colony from your guide. Once at La Linea, cross the border to get to Gibraltar. Hop off the bus and time at leisure (unguided) to stroll around at Casemates Square in the city center or the Alameda Botanic Gardens , the Ocean Village or go to Main Street to indulge in some duty-free shopping. This tour is about Dolphins so the sail usually starts at 12:30, but our bus guide will inform your with more details on the day of the tour. On this excursion you will be in an uncrowded and friendly environment, on board the catamaran “Dolphin Adventurer.” You will get live commentary and the service of expert guides who will explain everything that you see. Learn about the characteristics of the marine animals that you encounter, the particularities of the Strait, and why the area has been declared a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve from your onboard guide. After the boat sail, get still some free time to continue exploring Gibraltar. Get tips from our bus guide on where to grab a bite, and try the typical fish and chips. Then, come back to meet your tour guide at the agreed-upon time adn place for the return journey.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide on baord the bus or Van 75-minute boat tour Free time in Gibraltar
- Some nationalities may require a visa to enter Gibraltar, please check before booking this tour. As a general rule, people who require a visa for entry into the UK also require a separate visa for entry to Gibraltar. Check visa requirements here: http://www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- Gibraltar is outside the Schengen area. Persons who hold a Schengen visa and intend to enter Gibraltar from Spain should ensure that they will be able to return to Spain