City Walking Tour Through Gibraltar
Meander through the old streets of Gibraltar accompanied by your knowledgeable tour guide. Visit the well-known attractions while also hitting the less obvious sights off the beaten track. Learn of Gibraltar’s history and experience its vibrant culture.
- Visit the famous Casemates Main Square and wander down Main Street
- Experience Gibralter's vast and vibrant cultures
- Witness the historic sights, such as Bomb House Lane and the Old Police Ststion, and learn of them through your knowledgeable tour guide
- Take in the history as you wander round the Cathedral & Cathedral Square
DescriptionMeander through the old streets of Gibraltar accompanied by your knowledgeable tour guide, who will teach you about the historic and interesting sites in and around Main Street. This informative, interesting tour of the city center gives you the opportunity to wander the streets at your own pace. Travel back through time to learn of Gibraltar and its diverse history during the Moorish, Spanish, and British periods. Stop off at Casemates Main Square and relive the history at Bomb House Lane. Mix with a diverse variety of cultures in Irish Town and witness the remarkable sights at the Old Police Station. Hear of the development of its people and culture, as your licensed tour guide explains how the city and community evolved to become present day. This popular tour will leave you with long lasting memories of Gibraltar, its people and places.
IncludesGuide Food & drinks
- Please note: the tour distance is about 1 km.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now