My Guide Website?
Bike Tour of Marbella: Old City, Harbor, Parks69 Reviews
Ride through the coastal town of Marbella on comfortable bikes under the Andalusian sun. Learn about its historic buildings and experience its gorgeous parks. Visit the traditional fishing village and get to know its traditions and culture.
- See the old city walls and remains of the city from Moorish times
- Ride along the beautiful boardwalk
- Visit the historic city center with its narrow alleyways and typical white houses
- Explorer the yacht marina
- Visit the old fishing village in the eastern part of the city
- See the impressive remains of the fortress
- Discover Marbella's famous church
DescriptionEnjoy a comfortable bike ride under the Andalusian sun while your tour guide points out historical details and fantastic sights. You'll begin your tour on the boardwalk with a wonderful view of the Bay of Marbella. You'll travel to see Dali's sculptures and the Alameda Park in the old city. The typical Andalusian white limestone walls, the narrow alleys, and the small streets create an impressive labyrinth that comes out on the Plaza Santo Cristo. Visit Marbella's traditional fishing village, Barrio de los Pescadores. Here, you'll find not just luxury and beauty, but also hard work and ancient traditions.
IncludesBicycle Multilingual tour guide
ExcludesDrinks and snacks Museum entry
- Please reserve at least one day in advance and confirm your participation in the tour. Discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Helmets and child seats available on request, free of charge.