My Guide Website?
Bay of Gibraltar: 1.5-Hour Dolphin Cruise18 Reviews
Set off for a thrilling adventure as you follow wild dolphins on this 1.5-hour cruise in the Bay of Gibraltar. Watch these friendly animals play in the water as you learn about dolphins and the history of Gibraltar from a live tour commentary.
- See dolphins will and free in the Bay of Gibraltar
- Cruise in absolute comfort as you enjoy suberb views of playful dolphins
- Have the chance to spot whales and other amazing aquatic creatures
- Admire dramatic views of the Rock of Gibraltar
- Enjoy an informative commentary on dolphins from the crew
DescriptionCruise into the enchanting world of dolphins on this 1.5-hour adventure in the Bay of Gibraltar. Gibraltar is famous for its ever-present dolphin population, with transient dolphins visiting the bay for food, shelter, and to breed in their hundreds. This 1.5-hour cruise provides the best way to see Gibraltar's dolphins, wild and free. The boat's captain and crew know the dolphins' favorite playgrounds, and can often locate pods as large as 200 or more. Move around freely aboard the boat to enjoy complete 360° views of the dolphins as they swim, leap, surf on the bow wave, and perform natural acrobatics. The dolphins will be close enough that you will hear their splashing, breathing, and even the sound of their sonar whistling as they communicate with one another. The Bay of Gibraltar is also a favorite place for nursery schools of dolphins, and it is very common to see baby dolphins rising to the surface alongside their mother as they come up to breathe. You may even see whales, turtles, and sunfish, or the breathtaking sight of shoals of bright blue flying fish as they try to escape the jaws of chasing dolphins.
IncludesServices of a fully-qualified, professional crew Food and drinks
- The cruise operator will contact you after booking to confirm your exact starting time.